Scholarship Description: At Vrije Universiteit Brussel, the Master Mind scholarship program is offered by the Flemish government aiming to promote the internationalization of the Flemish higher education.
The scholarship program is open for all nationalities students who are currently enrolled at a Flemish Higher Education Institution. VUB is needed before one can apply for the scholarship minimum CGPA of 3 out of 4.
Scholarship Provider: Vrije Universiteit Brussel is an internationally oriented university in Brussels, the heart of Europe. VUB has helped build a better society as an innovative, free inquiring and critical thinking university.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for undergraduate level courses.
Available Subject: The scholarships are available for bachelor/undergraduate degree programs.
Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fee
Eligible Nationalities: International students are invited to apply.
- All nationalities, with the exception of the students, have graduated from a Flemish Higher Education Institution and students who are currently enrolled at a Flemish Higher Education Institution.
- Students must have minimum CGPA of 3 out of 4.
To apply for this scholarship, you need to have applied for a place at the VUB and have received an official letter of acceptance, issued by the VUB Education and Student Administration Office, before you can apply for the scholarship.
You should, first of all, submit an online application.
- Make sure you have uploaded all the required documents.
- The central Admissions Office will screen your application and coordinate with the relevant departments within the VUB to academically approve your application.
- The final step is a formal screening of your application after which you will know the final result.
- Students will need to submit a scholarship application form through the given link:
- Apply for a place at the VUB http://www.vub.ac.be/en/studying-at-the-vub/how-to-enroll#apply
Deadline: March 1, 2019.