Scholarship Description: Applications are open for the International Student Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Coursework. The scholarship is open for high-achieving students applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Scholarship Provider: Griffith University ranks among the top 3 percent universities globally. It has 50000 students in five campuses in South-East Queensland, Australia.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
Available Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from all Country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/application-form
Deadline: May 17, 2019