: Tallinn University of Technology
: Non residents of Estonia
: Applied Physics, Communicative Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Systems, Cyber Security, Environmental Engineering, Health Care Technology, Industrial Engineering, International Business Administration, Law, Mechatronics, Plastics, Textiles Various programms at Tallinn University of Technology
: Partial Funding / Limited support 350 Euros per month
Dora scholarship Estonia- Tallinn University of Technology 2019 is funded by University for Non residents of Estonia. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Applied Physics, Communicative Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Systems, Cyber Security, Environmental Engineering, Health Care Technology, Industrial Engineering, International Business Administration, Law, Mechatronics, Plastics, Textiles Various programms at Tallinn University of Technology taught at Tallinn University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarhip is See details.
Degree Level: The scholarship covers masters level degree programm at Tallinn University of technology
Available Subjects: Following Subjects taught at University at Masters Level
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- Technology of Wood, Plastics and Textiles
- Applied Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Technology Futures
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation
- International Business Administration
Scholarship Benefits: Successfull candidate will get monthly stipend. The monthly amount of the scholarship is 350 euros and it is paid during the period from September 1 to June 30.
Eligibile Nationalities: Non residents of Estonia are eligible for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant must
- be non-residents of the Republic of Estonia;
- have not exceeded a total period of one year stay in Estonia during the last three years;
- started their studies in the master programme at TalTech after 1 July 2019;
- study full load and reside in Estonia during the period of scholarship acquisition;
In order to qualify for the scholarship during the second year of studies, a master’s student must have successfully completed his/her coursework with subjects worth at least 45 ECTS during the first year.
Only the applicants who have applied to Master’s studies at TalTech for Autumn 2019, passed the faculties’ evaluation, and received an offer for the study place at TalTech, are eligible to apply for the DoRa Pluss scholarship. All the applicants will be informed on the status on their scholarship application by the 10th of June 2019.
Selection Criteria: Decision will be made based on the results of the last academic year. Separate application for the second year is not required.
Application Procedure: See details in scholarship link below